- The second production site in the Unger Steel Group is in the Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah (UAE).
- It was founded in 2006 and opened in 2007.
- Sharjah is the only emirate that has harbours on the West and East Gulf coast and therefore direct access to the Indian Ocean.
- Three identical, but separated production lines on an overall building area of 32,500 m² process up to 40,000 tons of steel per year.
- Sharjah is the home to the local management, marketing, planning, purchasing, logistics and production.
- Local certification and licencing ensures safety, transparency and quality standards in all processes.
About 560 highly-qualified employees work in Sharjah in the entire Unger Steel Group network on customised solutions at the European standard of top quality. The latest manufacturing techniques and a very modern machinery park make it possible to conduct several projects at the same time independently of one another. The manufacturing and installation process is highly industrialised and efficient. In order to be closer to our clients, further branches have been founded, in 2006 in Abu Dhabi and in 2013 in Jeddah. Unger's subsidiary in the Middle East stands by its precise manufacturing, rapid installation, high safety and quality standards, as well as meeting deadlines and smooth implementation of all construction projects, which provides enormous benefit to our clients.